| Wednesday, December 21, 2005, 2:36 AM |
Guess what? Khairul has just blamed me for ruining his life. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I'm glad you think so highly of me Khairul, but as much as I would like to take all the credit, it was YOU who did all the work. Just think for a second ( I know thinking may be too much for your mind, but for my sake please try) , if you weren't pretentious.. would I have made fun of you? Would anyone make fun of you? If you weren't so smelly.. would Sharon and I have bought toothpaste and listerine for you? If you had SHUT THE HELL UP about your "soccer tales"... would I have constantly slammed soccer fans and YOU? So you see, it is mostly your work. I know, I know, I had told a few friends that you looked gay.... but guess what? THAT'S NOT A LIE. IT'S AN OPINION. My friend could have said "Where got??? He doesn't look gay what!". But they chose to agree with me. How dare YOU blame ME for ruining YOUR life? Do you really think that you are completely blameless? Please. Get that thought out of your head. You ruined your own life. You say that you don't care if people hate you. Really? Then why are you whining so much? Why blame me for ruining your life? Why complain to Sir and Ma'am that Sharon and I "disturb you during msn"? Why not defend yourself? Seriously, has the thought "Hmm..maybe THERE IS something wrong with me" never crossed your mind? I mean, it's okay if you don't care if a FEW people hate you. I myself know that Shannon and gang hate me and I couldn't care less. But probably almost the WHOLE SCHOOL dislikes you. You don't care? Oh really? I think at the point where almost the whole school hates you, there is something REALLY wrong with you. WHY NOT TRY IMPROVING YOURSELF FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE? For example, why not move to another planet? That would be a great improvement. Another thing, how dare you say that Sharon follow my "crap-ness"? FOR YOUR INFORMATION, KHAIRUL ANWAR, THOSE ARE SHARON'S OWN OPINIONS, SHE DID NOT FOLLOW MY SO-CALLED "CRAP-NESS". Also why did you say, "Serve her (me) right, now she knows how high the sky is and how low the ground is." (Something like this). WHAT IN THE NAME OF YOUR NON-EXISTENT ASS ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? Yeah I know how low the ground is, it is approximately 152cm from my head and the sky is damn high. Serve me right, for what?? What the hell happened to me? And again, you are spouting nonsensical mataphors. You know what? Everyone is tired of you. I know I'm only one of the very few people who blatantly scold you.. but I know, I KNOW, there are many others sniggering and making fun of you behind your back. I'd like to ask you to "Wake up and smell the roses", but I think the roses will wilt before you get to smell them. I know my life in npcc is pretty much over...I'd probably be given some lame role like "journalist" or or "secretary", but I'd rather speak my mind than suck up to you. My favourite word= pretentious My favourite phrase= pretentious asshole My favourite question= Why is he such a pretentious asshole? My LEAST favourite person= Khairul Coincidence? I think not! Go away. |
| BLOGGER; |
|
Erica Reyes Rodriguez TPJC
|